Contour Roller Mouse Free3
The Roller Mouse Free3 is a central pointing device designed to deliver ultra high precision and replaces the Free2.
Available in Wired and Wireless, the Roller Mouse Free3 helps to eliminate reaching for a traditional mouse relieving neck, shoulder, elbow, and wrist pain.
There is no gripping necessary, thus avoiding the threat of repetitive strain injuries such as Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and Tendonitis.
- Width: 490mm
- Height: 25mm
- Depth: 120mm
- Wrist rest depth: 88mm
- Mouse Anatomical Position: Encourages Natural Forearm Position
- 7 buttons/functions:
- The Rollerbar: Roll the bar up, down and sideways to movethe cursor. Vary your hand movements with the Rollerbar click function.
- Copy: Ctrl + C with just one click.
- Left click: Use the large left button to left click.
- Quick and easy speed selection: Get high precision at the press of a button. Choose between five cursor speeds ranging from 800 dpi to 1600 dpi.
- Scroll wheel: A new, wider, rubber coated scroll wheel makes the click function even easier and smoother. Move up and down, middle click, and auto-scroll lock.Paste: Ctrl + V with just one click
- Double Click: Get two clicks in one with the one touch double click
- Right click. Use the large right button to right click. Paste. Ctrl + V with just one click.
- The 245mm Rollerbar is suitable for one hand or two
- Keyboard risers to customise the height and angle of keyboard
- Integrated and detachable wrist rest designed to keep your hands, wrists, and forearms flat
- USB Plug and Play installation and connection
- An optical sensor detects the cursor movement, making it easier to move the cursor
- Click Force Adjustment allows for the adjustment of the amount of pressure required to perform a mouse click
Free3 has two new buttons, pre-programmed for page forward and back, bringing the total buttons to 7, compared to the previous 5, meaning less reaching for your keyboard for common tasks.